Thursday, January 30, 2014

Behold - the Girl Defective US cover!

It's hot! Crazy hot. And I've spent most of the holidays sneaking in to Glenfern to work on my novel, re-watching 80s classics of DVD (Last one was Class, next one is The Sure Thing), reading (I loved Sisterland by Curtis Sittenfeld & Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith), going to movies (I saw August; Osage County but I am yet to see the new Coen Brothers and it's killing me!)  and trying to work out what I should/shouldn't be eating/drinking in order to feel semi-okay.

Yesterday I received the cover art for the US Girl Defective and I love it so much. It features artwork by Jeffrey Everett aka ElJefe who is so talented and cool. I am lucky. GD comes out September through Simon & Schuster* Athaneum.

Here's the front cover:



And here's the whole shebang, front, back and sides (Click to enlarge):



* trivia: There is a line in Girl Defective about Carly Simon's nipples on the cover of No Secrets. Carly Simon's father was Richard L. Simon, founder of Simon & Schuster. 


3 comments:

  1. That is a fucking awesome cover. I may have to order a US copy to keep my Aus one company...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way cool, Simm. And I wish I was there re-watching 80s classics. That sounds like my idea of heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is the perfect cover for this book. It is absolutely gorgeous. I'm so wrapped for you.

    ReplyDelete